Friday 14 September 2018

Zweihänder Character Sheets, Part Deux

Of course the jolly wound man stays.
Since my ZWEIHÄNDER character sheets have been released last May I received a lot of positive feedback and requests from the community. Kudos for that! My players have been using these sheets for more than a year now, and naturally they had their own ideas too about how to improve upon the original design. So did I, as there were some painfully obvious problems I wanted to fix - typos, redundancy, lack of space, and so on. Daniel's character sheet competition gave me the final push I needed to dust off my files, and revamp the design - which you will hear more about very soon. I'm proud to announce that the new version is complete, and is available now on the various OneBookShelf sites. You can find it under the following link:

ZWEIHÄNDER - Vorpal Mace Character Sheet v2.01

Update #1: Some minor issues with the layout have been fixed, and the form fillable version has been finished.

Update #2: Movement had PB+3 instead of AB+3 under its box. Kudos to Robert S. K. for noticing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment